The state government of Andhra Pradesh will set up primary health centers in each zone to bring medicine closer to the rural people.
As part of this, it has set up 176 primary centers and prepared proposals to recruit doctors, medical staff and other staff.
The state government is likely to replace the posts of doctors, nurses, junior assistants, record assistants and attendants in primary health centers soon.
- RTC JOBS NOTIFICATION OUT
- APPSC GRADE-2 NOTIFICATION OUT
- AP COURT NOTIFICATION OUT 2022
- AP AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY JOB NOTIFICATION 2022
- APPSC GROUP-4 NOTIFICATION OUT JUNIOR ASSISTANT, TYPIST,STENO