Applications are invited from the qualified Scheduled Caste (SC)&ScheduledTribe(ST) candidates for appointment to backlog posts of Principal Grade-II / TrainedGraduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run byAPSWREI society in the State.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts, if he / she is less than 18 years of age or more than 47 years of age as on 01.07.2021.
V. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: Academic Qualifications:
a. Principal Grade-II: 1. A Post Graduate Degree (Qualifying Examination) with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC).
2. A B.Ed Degree or equivalent qualification from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 %marks.
3. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including a. 3 years of experience as Regular PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt.Aided school/Jr.College OR b. 3 years of administrative experience as Regular Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
b) Trained Graduate Teacher: 1. Post Graduate degree (Qualifying Examination)in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 55% marks in the relevant subject. 2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC / NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching. 3. Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
c) Caretaker (Warden) 1. Graduation degree (Qualifying Examination) from any University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). 2. B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University.
- AP AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY JOBS NOTIFICATION OUT 2022
- AP WATER DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION OUT ASSISTANT POSTS
- AP MUNICIPAL DEPARTMENT POSTS RECORD ASSISTANT, ENGINEER
- AP SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN JOBS NOTIFICATION OUT
- AP KGBV NOTIFICATION OUT ASSISTANT,COOK, ATTENDER POSTS